A Hearty Welcome from Christos Hayward, a UX Unicorn with Super Powers!
If people are not doing what you want when they visit your website, I can find out what's going on and what you need to fix it.
Please email me Christos.Hayward@gmail.com with "UX Unicorn with Super Powers" in the subject so it doesn't get caught in my spam filter, and we can talk.
Current and past projects include:
- C.J.S. Hayward Official Author Site. This is only a website, but what a site! It showcases my creative works, and I've been working on it for over two decades. As such, besides the attention to detail, it is nearly inexhaustible, being slightly over twice the length of the Bible.
- CJSH, a private URL shortener that lets administrators define URLs as short as "cjsh.name/xyz", giving more public shorteners a run for their money. If a you submit a URL that does not match a stored key, this site does a second duty serving as a "domain name" shortener, so that cjsh.name redirects to cjshayward.com and deep links are served too; cjsh.name/steel redirects to cjshayward.com/steel/.
- Orthodox Church Fathers is a search engine (and minor CMS) optimized to help scholars trace keywords, read in context, to find a needle in a haystack very, very quickly. The "Power User Mode" still impresses people.
- The Powered Access Bible. This has been called e.g. "the most JAWS-friendly Bible I've seen yet," in a space with lots and lots of competition. It also has a UI that shares some of the best with Orthodox Church Fathers.
- Unix Talk. Again with meticulous attention to subtleties of detail, this looks at something from older Unix talk protocols and applies it to, in this case, a nickle-and-dime timewaster in IM-driven conversation.
- Pragmatometer Demo, a PIM tool that saves its data on your hard drive and your hard drive alone.
Most of Christos Hayward's work is tightly guarded as proprietary...